- Las Vegas, Off the Eaten Path. The flavors at Chada tilt toward southern Thailand, as in the stunningly fine coconut-based crab curry served with nests of rice vermicelli.
- Top 50 New Restaurants - Bon Appetit. A former general manager and sommelier from famed Vegas Thai joint Lotus of Siam is behind the deep wine list and large Southern and Bangkok-style Thai menu.
- Top 10 Wine Bars and Restaurants in Las Vegas. We LOVE this small Thai gem in China Town. An incredible wine list and authentic Thai cuisine make Chada Thai a mandatory stop.
- Top 10 Late Night Dining in Las Vegas. Known for being the secret hangout spot for Las Vegas wine elite, Master Sommeliers and laymen alike come for not only the oenophile's menu
- Once you sip an off-dry Riesling between bites of rice noodles and sweet-and spicy crab, you'll taste why this is one of the best food and wine pairings of all time.
- Sommeliers of the Year 2013. Riesling is not the only wine that goes with spicy food. My other go-tos are fruit-forward wines like Chenin Blanc and Gewerztraminer.
- Panang Curry. This is a perfectly balanced, creamy-style curry that is made of roasted dry aromatic spices with fresh Asian roots...
/content/programming/news/wakeup/default.aspx Link to clipsyndicate.com for video - Wake Up With the Wagners
- Thai One On. Locals know that vegas is home to some of the finest Thai restaurants this side of the Pacific.
- Really... Really Good - Chada Thai & Wine. Something special happens when you pair young, creative and energetic siblings with a mother willing to travel all the way from Southern